Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm having a CT call!

Yep, I decided it was time to expand a bit. My CT now are fabulous, FABULOUS gals, but there's not very many of them. So without further ado, here's the ad with all the gory details, LOL...

And since that shows up kind of small, I suppose it would be a good idea to retype it, even after all the fun of creating the ad :)

My terms are pretty easy...
* At least 2 LOs/month
* You can mix and match my kits
* Post at DST, Digital Freebies,
and another site of your choice
* Promote my designs when you have
the opportunity
* Be friendly and fun!

That’s it! If you’re interested, send
an email to dielledesigns@comcast.net.
Include a link to your best gallery, what
other CTs you’re on, and your favorite
kit of mine and why.

Deadline July 23rd

(Font used in call ad is DJB Sissy.)

1 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Hi! I found you through Christy Luellens site! It's so good to see you and your beautiful children here!! Were still living in GA until the army let's us go.... anyway you can check out our blog too....
I'm so impressed by your designs. I was looking at digital scrapbook designs for sale on etsy.com, and none of them even touch the quality of your work. I love them!! I would love to help you promote your work, and maybe even try my hand at designing my own, but I've never done it before and haven't a clue how. In the mean time I think I'll buy some of yours and tell everyone about your stuff!!