Monday, November 24, 2008

Early holidays!

My sweet DH is remodeling my parent's kitchen. He's been working on it for a few weekends, and took off all of this week to finish it up for Thanksgiving. So we left Friday and drove here and will be here for a week. So much fun! We usually just stay for 2-3 days. And today my brother, his wife and his baby all came. We haven't seen them since the summer, as they live on the other side of the country. What a great time!

I put my Thanksgiving kit up last post. Thanksgiving is still a few days away, but here's my Christmas kit. I usually really like whatever kit I've just finished, but this is far and away my favorite kit I've made. Must be the glitter, LOL. I'm a sparkly kind of girl!

It's available in individual paper and element packs, or as a full kit (to save money). Oh, and the element pack has the alpha included, which matches the advent calendar. Pick it up in my FaithSisters shop, or if you click on the pics, they'll take you to DigitalFreebies.

1 comments:

Aunt Tea said...

just found your designs (faithsisters)and your blog. great stuff!