Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Playful Bits and freebie

I love magnetic poetry pieces. I've had them on my fridge off and on for more than a decade, and even have a journal with a metal cover and little magnetic pieces for when inspiration strikes. So I decided to make my own digital, slightly grungy version. But the truth is, they've been in various stages of completion for months, or maybe a year. There are so many, that I just didn't want to cut them all apart, LOL. I finally bit the bullet and did it, and here you have Poetry Bits. Over 380 of them, to be exact. There are oodles and oodles of the most common words we use, and lots of prefixes and suffixes to create even more words. You can pick them up at DigitalFreebies or FaithSisters, and they're on sale at DF for just $2.80 this week, instead of the normal (and still super reasonable price of $4).
Dielle_PoetryBits_Prev.jpg picture by Dielledl

Oh, and I have a little freebie out this week at Digital Freebies. Click the preview to go grab it...
Dielle_PoetryBits_WA_prev.jpg picture by Dielledl

And I had a ball playing with one of my older kits: Inquisitive, a great template from Sine, and the Poetry Bits (click for all the credits)...
watch-you-play-web.jpg picture by Dielledl

2 comments:

niki said...

love those word bits!!! thanks girl!!

Anonymous said...

everything looks fantastic :)