Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm awesome, Leah says so!

After I decided to quit designing, I was looking forward to being on Inspiration Lane's site CT. But Jen decided to close up shop suddenly, and I suddenly had no digi "home" so to speak. I started doing challenges at Catscrap and SugarHill Co. (a fairly new-to-me shop with some fabulous designers). Then a couple of weeks ago I was super excited to see that Leah Riordan was designing there and was forming a new CT. She took a break from designing and is back again. I have liked her designs forever! This cute LO I did 4 years ago was with a super cute kit from her (don't laugh at my shadowing or anything, it was FOUR years ago)...
1st_shoes_500X500

So anyway, OF COURSE I applied to her call. And YIPPEE, she picked me!!! One of the basic requirements, in addition to that normal stuff of scrapping pages with her fabulous designs, is to daily recite the mantra, I am awesome. So there, one thing to check off on my daily to-do list. I'm awesome, Leah says so.


Here's my first LO with her rockin' , new kit Rockabilly,

Rockabilly

about my equally awesome sweetheart...

Solved-web

2 comments:

Krysten said...

Love it! I can't ever do those blasted things! A friend of ours however did it the other night in a few minutes, even though its missing three of its stickers!

Eileen said...

of course you're awesome--always have been!!