Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yay for challenges!

I'm having a ball with scrapbooking again! But sometimes it helps to have an incentive. When I was on a CT or two, I'd have the kits or templates to push me to scrap. I don't have that right now, so I'm playing with challenges from a couple of sites. I discovered a fun shop I wasn't really familiar with, Sugarhill Co. and they have some fun challenges and a great point system where you can earn $ to their shop. Plus, they had a Valentine's scavenger hunt with a great kit, that I was able to use to get started... then of course I bought a couple of darling kits, too. I also really like the challenges and wonderful designers at Catscrap. A couple of LOs I posted before were from those challenges. Here's the couple I've done most recently...



0 comments: