Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The reason I've been sort of missing...

My fabulous new Inquisitive sets. I am so thrilled with how these turned out. I'm not the speediest designer in the world, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. So most of my time on the computer has been working on my newest bundle... The May Club kit at Digital Freebies, called Inquisitive, the girly add-on to it (also a full kit), a freebie bragbook (link will be in the DF newsletter), and a QP album. Whew, I'm done, and it should be going up in the store any minute... so here are previews. I love that these are a great set to scrap both boys and girls together! You don't have to choose between putting frilly stuff on boy pages or scrapping your girls all in blue, if you're wanting to scrap them both or make coordinating pages. Oh, and be sure to check out Melanie Ann's darling girly add-on (yes, we coordinated that!). Put them all together you have one amazing mega kit! So without further ado...

Kit:
Inquisitive Papers:

Inquisitive Alpha

The add-on...


Get this freebie now at Digital Freebies...

The QP Album, made from both Inquisitive and Inquisitive Add-on...
Now I can go back and finish up a few things that have been put on hold and are calling my name from my "in process" folder on the computer.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a stunning new kit! I love the colours and the fact that they work for girls and guys.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jun [LA 02:20am, NY 04:20am, UK 09:20am, OZ 07:20pm]).

Unknown said...

Great alpha but I couldn't find it. :-((